GIN Paramotor Tent
This innovative design by paramotor adventurer Nicolas Berger uses the frame of the motor to span the tent. This makes the tent both easy to carry and quick to erect. A rain-defying exoskeleton keeps you and your entire materials safe and dry, whilst the breathable mesh protects from bugs and other insects.
- Weight: 1.2kg for the inner tent and 1.8kg including outer cover, bag and pegs
- Packed size: 40cm x 14cm diam.
- Open size : 4.4m x 2.4m x 1.5m
- Fabric: optimal mix of Water repellent Nylon ripstops 20D/30D/40D and 54/32/69 g/m²
- Poles: Anodized Aluminium, fibreglass
- Pegs: Anodized Aluminium