Gin Genie X-Lite ***New Arrival***
GIN GENIE X-LITE: ULTRALIGHT XC
XC MADE SIMPLE
The Genie X-Lite is a full-featured XC harness. It was designed to retain the essential qualities of safety, aerodynamics, comfort and convenience, whilst being as light and compact as possible.
The Genie X-Lite is aimed at pilots who want to make XC flights, including some hike 'n fly. Its features and performance will satisfy the most dedicated XC pilots, yet it remains light and compact enough to hike with.
STATE OF THE ART BACK PROTECTOR
The NEO Koroyd protector is a unique, patented design which crumples on impact. This results in shock absorption far in excess of conventional protectors. This is especially true on the first impact, harness certification protocols require two impacts.
AEROCONE + THINNER PROFILE = PERFORMANCE
The Neo Koroyd protector is so efficient that its thickness has been reduced to just 7cm. This low profile, coupled with a full aerocone, makes the Genie X-Lite our most aerodynamic XC harness yet!
COMFORT AND PRECISION
The Neo Koroyd protector is inherently rigid and thus fulfill the functions of a seat plate, aiding piloting precision and preventing the compression that often occurs with hammock-style harnesses.
IMPORVED GEOMETRY AND ABS
The Geometry and ABS (Anti Balance System) has been handling authority, giving the XC pilot comfort and stability whilst thermalling. The ABS system allows the pilot to adjust in-flight stability with just one hand. this. males it easy to switch between a sensitive thermal-sniffing set up and a more roll-stable set up for glides.
EASY TO CARRY AND TO USE
The Genie X-Lite has a low packing volume and can easily fit in our 80L rucksack. It also has a large back pocket, ideal for carrying bivouac gear. Buckling and unbuckling is a breeze thanks to Cobra buckles and a relatively small number of connection points.
LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS MADE TO LAST
Great care and attention has been taken regarding the choice of materials. The 70D Dyneema shell fabric is more durable than common lightweight fabrics and 1cm Dyneema webbing (covered for extra protection) is used for the entire base structure.
- 8cm Neo-Koryod protector for maximum protection with minimum thickness
- underseat rescue container with easy deployment system
- ABS geometry with fast-trimming system and anti-fog features
- low profile flight deck for 2-3 instruments and 5L storage
- full aerocone section packs easily
- cobra buckles for ease of use
- covered 13 mm Dyneema webbing
- double-bladed hook knife can even cut webbing
- extra large back pocket with pouches and routing for hydration system
- 2 zipped side pockets
- integrated speed system with 3 step speed bar Harken system
- rescue container volume 5L (must be used with supplied inner bag)
- optional front mount 2nd rescue accessory