Gin Fuse Tandem Passenger Harness
Like the matching Fuse pilot harness, the Fuse passenger was designed with both the professional and leisure tandem pilot in mind.
The design concept of the Fuse passenger was safety, durability, comfort and convenience.
The airbag volume is 20% increased compared to our previous tandem harness and has an additional front inlet to ensure optimum inflation in the widest possible range of flying conditions. In addition, a foam insert on the leading edge of the seat also assists inflation and offers additional protection in the event of a hard landing.
A reinforced skid guard on the bottom of the airbag offers protection against wear and tear and can be easily removed and replaced if it becomes worn or damaged.
The Fuse passenger harness fits together beautifully in flight with the matching Fuse pilot harness to create a stable and unified profile in the air.
The harness comes in one size, but can be fully adjusted to accommodate a wide range of passenger sizes.
- 20% increased airbag volume
- Automatic buckles (Get-up system)
- Reinforced skid plate attached under seat with velcro for replacement when worn out
- velcro attachment point on shoulder straps for pilot instruments etc.
- integrated safety whistle on chest webbing
- spacious rear pocket
- lateral mesh pocket with instrument loops, ideal for cameras etc.
- zippered lateral pocket for storage of passenger's personal effects etc.
- wooden seat plate
- EN and LTF certified (max load 120kg)
Weight3.1kg including back protection* * weight does not include carabiners and seat plate
SizeOne size Delivered with GIN carabiners and wooden seat plate.