MACFLY- Titanium Atom 80
Want to talk now?
Call (801)255-9595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed in France by world champion Jean Mateos, the MACFLY Paramotor features a titanium frame and a world-class engine. Contact Super Fly before purchasing to ensure this is the perfect motor for you and to discuss options.
- 2 stroke monocylinder
- Water cooling system
- Bore for stroke : 50 x 44
- Displacement : 86 cc
- Power : 17,2 HP at 10450 R.P.M.
- Cylinder : Aluminum with Gilnisil coating
- Compression ratio : 14.1
- Piston : Two chromium plated rings
- Carburetor : CP POLINI D21 - Walbro WG8
- Clutch : centrifugal in oil bath
- Fuel tank 12 L
- Titanium frame MACFLY, diameter 138 cm, removable 4 parts
- 'Swan-neck' movable arms
- Carbon propeller 125 cm( Propeller rotation : counterclockwise)
- Harness SUP'AIR large comfort