Charly Finsterwalder Quick Out Carabiners
FINSTERWALDER’S rapid separation Quick-Out carabiners (also known as Quick-Outs) can be utilized when a trustworthy connection is necessary and a rapid separation is required, even under load.
Apart from the additional rescue possibilities that the Quick-Out offers by emergency landings in water, trees or high winds, it also proves advantageous when hooking in/out.
In paragliding, Quick-Out carabiners can also be used for separating the pilot from their paraglider after successfully deploying their emergency reserve parachute system. As well, tandem paraglider pilots use Quick-Outs as a safety back-up to prevent getting dragged in strong winds.
Quick-Out carabiners demand special care in handling.
Optional Speed System Separators available for solo glider use.
- Breaking load: 4000 DaN*, 2.000 DaN* individually tested
- No gate play, thus fatigue endurable with unlimited hours of usage for 150 DaN* hauled load!
- Double-button locking with multiple safety steps
- Replacement interval: 8 years, unlimited hours of usage
- Housing drop-forged from Titanal, insert made from high-strength aluminium alloy 7075 T6
- Weight: 200 g / pcs.