A technically advanced light design harness, aiming at XC and competition pilots; the SKYPPER is outfitted with a pod in addition to a standard ergonomically fitting efficient top to bottom back protector. The adjustments are particularly easy to deal with. The SKYPPER is precise and stable when steering via seat-plate control, and provides accurate feedback from the wing. The reserve parachute pocket located under and beyond the seating area does not impede with the BumpAir's effectiveness to operate while keeping the reserve parachute handle fully accessible.
Carbon fiber seat-plate and foot-plate, this harness is obviously targeting XC and competition pilots wanting a light and compact pod harness. Equipped with a built-in Speedbag (pod), an integrated detachable instrument / cockpit, a Bumpair 15 cm back protector, a new seat and back support, the SKYPPER will surprise you by its comfort and abilities in all flying conditions.
A cleverly designed Speedbag enables the pilot to easily enter and exit the pod; the integrated cockpit is judiciously located, enabling for a direct visual contact of the instrument panel.
The SKYPPER is equipped with a self-adjustable double-stage speedbar in addition to the pulleys with interchangeable bearings (self-locking pulleys optional).
An easily accessible ballast pocket (5L) is located beneath the seat.
- Shoulder straps adjustments
- Adjustable leg-straps length
- Seat dorsal adjustment system (aluminum buckle setup + trimmer located above the chest-strap)
- SpeedBag automated length adjustment system, easy to tune and use. Will accommodate all pilot sizes
- XC and Competition
- 3/4 reclined seating posture
- 15 cm Bumpair back protector
- Reserve container on the right side with lateral extraction
- Self-locking light 25mm aluminum buckles
- Quick release buckles with Safe-T-Bar locking mechanism
- Anti Balance System
- 30 mm Self-Locking Biners
- Compatible with releasable carabiners
Gear / Comfort:
- Double stage speedbar with adjustment system
- Speedbag carbon fiber foot-resting plate
- Integrated stretchable protecting Speedbag with a cocoon-like shape
- Inboard removable cockpit
- Harken pulleys
- Special slider to optimized speedbar function
- Self-locking ratchet pulleys (optional)
- Pre-equipped to accept a hydration pack
- Large dorsal storage pocket
- Ballast compartment located beneath the seat
- Left shoulder Lycra radio pocket with lanyard
- Nylon 210D Ripstop
- Polyamide 420D Diamond Ripstop
- Lycra soft shell
- Special Ripstop Dyneema® fabric
- EN 1651