Sup Air Radical 3
A lightweight, versatile and polyvalent harness. Particularly suited to mountain flying, it also intended to be used for tandem flying, ground handling, coastal ridge soaring, wherever lightness and ease allow the pilot to play freely. Comfort and safety with the reversible Backpack/Airbag module also allows thermal flying!
This is the third version of a leading lightweight harness design! Comfort and modularity are at the heart of this new development. The Radical 3 has an improved structural frame incorporating a simple, removable dorsal storage pocket. The complete AirBag/Backpack is perfectly integrated into the whole unit. With the optional front mounted reserve parachute container, this equipment is perfectly suited for mountain and flat-land thermal flying!
The optional AirBag/Backpack perfectly integrated into the whole unit. With the optional front mounted reserve parachute container, this equipment is perfectly suited for mountain and flat-land thermal flying!
- Body posture: upright.
- Trekking / flying and progression.
- Tandem pilot or passenger.
- Light weight Split-Leg harness design.
- Opening the harness's straps using the push-through buckles.
- Self-stabilizing leg-strap system.
- Pre-equipped for a front reserve parachute pocket.
- Built-in speed-system guiding rings.
- Removable dorsal storage pocket.
- Chest strap adjustment.
- Adjustable backrest support incline.
- Shoulder straps adjustments.
- Dyneema webbing
- Nylon 210D Ripstop.
- Special Ripstop Dyneema® fabric.