Kortel Sak II for Kortel Harnesses
The Sak II is the new reversible bag-airbag from Kortel Design. It has been designed to fit both the Kruyer II and Karver II, and offers excellent carrying ability for a minimum weight. It is more than a bag-airbag, as it also improves the comfort and the handling of the compatible harnesses, besides bringing a good passive safety thanks to its airbag function.
The SaK II is a reversible and removable backpack-airbag designed for the Kortel harnesses - Kruyer II and the Karver II. The SaK and Kruyer II / Karver II combination allows total flexibility. And if you add the front mount reserve all types of flight become possible. The SaK is attached to these harnesses in 2 minutes by six points: two under the thighs; a hollow in the lower back; two at the back; and one in upper back. Adding the SaK II also improves harness comfort and precision. The lateral triangle adds an adjustable lumbar support and a more direct action on the wing through harness steering. The SaK II can potentially fit on any other mountain harness.
Just add the appropriate fixings. SaK II is equipped with fixings for an axe or walking sticks, and mesh pockets. Its lid is reversed in airbag position and turns into a pocket to store things without interfering with the proper functioning of the airbag. SaK II has been designed so that you can block the ventilation holes between the lower and upper chambers of the airbag with a single patch of Velcro, which can be left in place.
Thus, the airbag can be adapted in a minute for use as a tandem passenger harness, thus further increasing the versatility of Karver II and Kruyer II.
- UNIQUE: improvement of comfort and handling of the harness on which it is installed.
- Excellent carrying ability, breathable construction.
- Top flap, which becomes an internal pocket, independent from the airbag.
- Possibility of closing the higher part of the airbag for a tandem passenger use.
- Bindings for walking sticks, in bag and airbag position (flight).
- Mesh for the helmet under the top flap.
- Compatible with the older Kruyer and Kairn thanks to a special kit.
- Lateral mesh pocket.
- Easy mounting.
- Weight: approx. 900g
- Volume: approx. 60L