Gin Yeti Ultralight Harness
This 3rd generation version of the Yeti retains the successful characteristics of its predecessor, but features a more durable fabric and improved detailing.
The Gin Yeti harness is ideal for hike 'n fly, para-alpinism, speedflying, travel, soaring or simply to keep in your car for whenever you get the opportunity to steal a quick flight! The Yeti is part of a versatile system that covers all your lightweight needs. For greater protection, simply add the optional airbag and Yeti rescue with front container. To carry your equipment, you can choose from a wide range of technical rucksacks, or alternatively, the Yeti convertible harness/rucksack. Finally, add a Yeti paraglider and you're good to go! This item is the Yeti Ultralight harness ( 600g ) with leg and waist strap buckles and reserve bridle routing. The Yeti Xtrem is available without these two options at a weight of 500g.
- Split legs geometry - Lateral straps to adjust seat angle
- Manual buckles on chest and leg straps (Yeti ultralight)
- Rings for speed bar routing
- Rescue attachment points on shoulder straps for easy setup in front position
- Side tunnel for optional rescue bridles
- Attachment points to clip the optional Yeti airbag
- 12mm kevlar / 25mm dyneema webbing
- Certified EN 1651 Size: