Gin Fuse 2 Pro Class Tandem
Want to talk now?
Call (801)255-9595 or email email@example.com
The Fuse 2 is a tandem paraglider for professionals who demand maximum efficiency, reliability and also flying pleasure.
The Fuse 2 is a significant step forward compared to its predecessor:
- easier inflation and smoother take-off
- reduced shooting in strong conditions
- precise and well co-ordinated turn with super light brake pressure
- first class “thermal sniffing” ability
- great energy retention with trim off, or super-soft, progressive braking with trim neutral
- improved real world performance in weak and strong conditions
- lighter canopy
- lighter, easier-to-handle risers
- “Trim neutral” position indicator on risers - replaceable trimmer webbing
As with the Fuse 1, the trim settings and wide weight range offer versatility for light pilots and passengers.
The wing can also be flown solo.
Chief designer Gin Seok Song explains the philosophy behind the Fuse 2
“The first priority with the Fuse 2 was to apply everything we’ve learned from our newest generation of solo wings – it’s still true that the technology developed on our Boomerang series of competition wings trickles down into the whole product range.
Since the first generation of EPT (Equalised Pressure Technology) profiles used in the Fuse 1, we’ve found ways to solve some of the minor drawbacks of the technology. First of all, the wing comes up more smoothly and the brake pressure is much lighter. Overall, the turn is much better co-ordinated and this helps you stay up in weak conditions or climb easier and faster in strong conditions. Another big plus is the “thermal sniffing” behaviour. The Fuse 2 has a tendency to bring you right where the lift is.
We also worked on removing the small niggles that tandem pilots have in their daily work. We see a lot of tandems own in all conditions on our main test sites in Korea and in Europe. We noticed that professional pilots wear out the webbing on their trimmers real fast. That’s why we came up with a simpler way to replace the trim webbing.
Besides this, we kept all the great features of the Fuse 1 that pilots loved, such as the long trim settings and the wide weight range. The wing works well for a wide range of pilots at all kinds of take off sites and in all kinds of conditions.”
The new Fuse riser has several features that make a tandem pilot’s life easier and safer. A “trim neutral” label provides a visual reference to check the trim position at all times. The well-proven clamp cleat system allows locking of big ears and it’s easier than ever to replace a worn trimmer.
Included with your glider
• Optimized airfoil with Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT) for stability, handling and performance
• Fully sheathed Edelrid lines for the best compromise of durability and performance
• Thinner profile improves take-off and reduces material weight
• Line and riser layout optimized for big ears (large area of A3 and split A-riser)
• Clamp cleat system to lock big ears in place
• Long trimmers (11cm) enable greater penetration, for example in strong valley winds. The slightly negative and large positive trimmers allows you to adjust the speed over the whole weight range.
• 20mm technora and polyester riser
• Supplied with XXL rucksack
A full range of GIN accessories designed for use with the Fuse are available: harnesses, rescues, etc.
|PROJECTED ASPECT RATIO||3.93||3.93|
|WEIGHT IN FLIGHT||90-190kg||120-220kg|
EN Test Reports