Advance Lightness 2
With a weight from 2.8 kg the Advance LIGHTNESS 2 is a light harness, that satisfies the needs of the ambitious cross country pilot.
Advance Lightness 2Well-proven – now perfected. The Advance LIGHTNESS 2 concept created a new category of harness, and now this second generation takes the best of the original and adds to its safety, comfort and style. With a weight from 2.8 kg the LIGHTNESS 2 is a light harness, but, in its current form, it completely satisfies the needs of the ambitious cross country pilot. It has an integrated reserve, certified protector and improved aerodynamics; and again comes with its own rucksack, now including a COMPRESSBAG light.
- Speedbag sizes interchangeable thanks to coordinated zipper system
- Well-tried two-buckle ADVANCE combined chest and leg strap closure system (like a Safe-T-System)
- includes the Closure Remember system
- Failure-proof 10mm / 15mm harness system with “easy adjust” buckles
- Built-in reserve system with shoulder connection
- Drinking tube slots and fixtures on the shoulder straps
- with additional stowage
- Neoprene leg strap covers
- Streamlined outline enhanced by air-filled neck area
- Clearly defined sitting position for ideal aerodynamics
- Reduced cross section for minimum drag
- Ball bearing speed system, comfortable to push
- Cockpit with large and detachable instrument panel